Does your club have ideas and wants advice? Want to expand but doesn’t know how? To have the chance to ask questions and be clear on what is available?
We are providing the chance for your club to find out more and ask questions from:
- Funding manager, Community Partnership
- Wigan Council ‘Deal for Investment – Wigan on the Move’
- Inspiring healthy lifestyles – Club offer
- Manager of Wigan Council Safeguarding Board – updates for Safeguarding and Clubs
- Case Study – Garswood Hall Bowling and Community Club
Including a carousel offering Clubs the chance to ask questions, explore funding ideas and book 1-1 funding advice. The latest round of the ‘Deal for Communities Investment Fund’ is due to open and we are providing a Sports Club ONLY evening to allow clubs to come along and ask questions, confirm what type of projects can be funded and how.
When: 26th September 6:30-8:30pm
Where: St Peter’s Pavilion Hindley
To book places please email firstname.lastname@example.org with attendee names, Club name and a contact email and phone number.